Permission to Reprint
1. Quoting an Article
You can quote parts of an article by me on TowerOfPower.com.au to add authority to your content like a blog post, newspaper article, or presentation. The only requirement is you reference the quoted material.
I appreciate (but it’s unnecessary) if you contact me to let me know where your write up appears. I like to hear how people use my advice!
2. Reprinting an Article
You’re allowed to reuse the articles for your company, training manuals, newspapers, blogs, presentations, or other means. I give you permission to reprint any article written by me on TowerOfPower.com.au any number of times under the following conditions:
- The article remains unchanged.
- If the article contains pull quotes or a blue box with snippets of additional advice, you don’t have to include these – though it is recommended you do to achieve the best article.
- All links are kept in the article (except for offline print).
- A maximum of 10 different articles can be reprinted.
- The resource box below be included at the bottom of the article.
The above bio will appear as below:
If you’re unsure about your right to reprint an article, chances are you can because I’m telling you right now you can!
I don’t require you to contact me when reprinting or quoting an article, but I enjoy seeing how the lessons are used. You can contact me here.
I hope your readers get a lot out of the content,
Joshua Uebergang aka “Tower of Power”